We’re looking for an experienced Account Director with a can-do attitude to join our friendly and collaborative team and develop their career. Read on to find out more about the role:
To provide strategic intelligent PR consultancy to CubanEight’s clients to maintain and develop successful long term client relationships. Develop strategies and activities for clients and oversee their execution, quality controlling all aspects of the clients’ programmes and their relationship with the agency. To mentor and develop team members. To support and proactively contribute to the business development of the agency. To become a trusted senior member of the team, involved in all aspects of the business.
- To act as the primary senior client contact across account portfolio, building lasting relationships for CubanEight and encouraging organic growth of accounts, providing overarching strategic direction as well as tactical input into campaigns.
- To provide intelligent and well thought through counsel to clients on all aspects of their PR campaigns, including crisis communications, manage expectation and satisfaction levels, regular progress updates.
- Demonstrate strong media and social media relationships by engaging and influencing stakeholders across the traditional and digital landscape to secure media coverage and other desired PR outcomes.
- P&L responsibility for your client portfolio.
- Work with the other Account Directors on capacity planning to direct the resources, maintaining high levels of client satisfaction and develop the full potential of accounts.
- On-going monitoring and review of team members’ performance to assist in reviews encouraging knowledge development to boost personal and team skill sets.
If you’re a seasoned PR agency professional who is fascinated how technology is transforming the way we live, take pride in delivering excellent client service, have a nose for a great story and a love of turning your hand to new challenges, we’d love to hear from you. In return, we offer real opportunity for career development with dedicated training programmes, an attractive salary and benefits package, and an environment that’s a great place to work, with a real focus on work-life balance and a sociable culture.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org