We’re looking for an experienced PR Account Director or Senior Account Manager with a strong track record in a fast-paced agency environment to lead a collaborative team delivering outstanding PR and integrated communications campaigns. Adept at providing strategic intelligent PR consultancy to B2B and B2C clients to maintain and develop successful long term relationships, you will be responsible for developing strategies and activities for clients and overseeing their execution.
This is a full-time permanent role, based primarily in our offices just outside Bicester, Oxfordshire, with some travel to client meetings required. We offer real opportunity for career development with dedicated training programmes, an attractive salary and benefits package, and an environment that’s a great place to work, with a real focus on work-life balance and a sociable culture.
About the role:
- The primary senior client contact across account portfolio, building lasting relationships for CubanEight and encouraging organic growth of accounts, providing overarching strategic direction as well as tactical input into campaigns.
- Proactively providing intelligent and well thought through counsel on all aspects of clients’ PR and communications campaigns, managing expectation and satisfaction levels.
- Demonstrate ability to engage and influence stakeholders across the traditional and digital landscape to secure media coverage and other desired PR outcomes.
- Driving results and deploying clear understanding of metrics and evaluation techniques to demonstrate the ROI of PR and communications activities to clients.
- P&L responsibility for your client portfolio, working with senior agency team to direct agency resources, maintaining high levels of client satisfaction and developing the full potential of accounts.
- Mentor and develop team members, motivating them to deliver clients’ programmes to exceed expectations and develop successful long term client relationships while encouraging knowledge development to boost personal and team skill sets.
- Proactively contribution to the business development of the agency, becoming a trusted senior member of the team involved in all aspects of the business.
- Strong track record of directing accounts in a fast-paced agency environment, ideally with experience of working in technology, marketing, telecoms and energy sectors and supporting clients growth into vertical markets
- Ability to leverage PR and communications expertise and apply wider business knowledge to provide intelligent counsel to a portfolio of clients
- Experience in leading and motivating teams with confidence, enthusiasm and tenacity to deliver multi-channel campaigns on time and on budget to achieve excellent results
- Responsive, flexible and adaptable – willing and able to combine strategic direction with hands-on delivery to ensure team succeeds
- A natural communicator with a flair for forging strong relationships with your team, clients, journalists and other stakeholders
- Thrives on variety and a fast-paced working environment as part of a close-knit team to exceed expectations
- Takes pride in acting as a role model and a shining example for CubanEight team members and clients
- Demonstrates can-do attitude and client-first thinking; proactively finds positive solutions to a range of challenges
- Strong commercial nous – ability to identify and leverage opportunities to develop the full potential of accounts and new business opportunities; support agency growth, contribute to efficiencies and drive improvement initiatives
This is an exciting opportunity to join an award-winning team – if this sounds like you, please get in touch ASAP on firstname.lastname@example.org