Maternity leave cover (initially 9 month fixed term contract with possible extension)
We’re looking for an experienced PR Account Manager with a can-do attitude to join our friendly and collaborative team delivering outstanding PR and integrated communications campaigns in a fast-paced agency environment. Ideally, you will have around 3 years’ experience in a similar role and strong media relations skills developed across B2B and B2C campaigns.
You will be joining the team to cover a maternity leave period of 9 months initially, with a possible extension to 12 months. This is a full-time role, based primarily in our offices in rural Oxfordshire, with some travel to client meetings required. We offer an exciting variety of work to develop your skills, an attractive salary and benefits package, and an environment that’s a great place to work, with a real focus on work-life balance and a sociable culture.
If you’re a seasoned PR agency professional who takes pride in delivering excellent client service, has a nose for a great story, a love of turning your hand to new challenges and is fascinated how technology is transforming the way we live, we’d love to hear from you.
About the role:
- Proactively provide expert and intelligent PR and digital expertise to a portfolio of accounts to devise, drive and manage campaigns to achieve excellent results
- Working collaboratively with colleagues to execute client briefs
- Acting as main point of contact for clients, building knowledge of key stakeholders and their requirements and ensuring excellent client service
- Ensuring all work is delivered on time to a high standard using excellent organisational skills
- Leveraging media relations skills to devise angles, secure media opportunities and create content to secure top tier coverage for clients, with a focus on trade and national media
- Driving results and deploying clear understanding of metrics and evaluation techniques to demonstrate the ROI of PR and communications activities to clients
- Account management experience in an agency environment, working on technology, travel, marketing and retail accounts
- Strong media and communications knowledge; can confidently deliver multi-channel campaigns on time and on budget to achieve excellent results
- Excellent organisational and project management skills developed through managing complex accounts with multiple stakeholders
- A natural communicator with a flair for forging strong relationships with your team, clients and journalists
- Thrives on variety and a fast-paced working environment as part of a close-knit team to exceed expectations
- A can-do attitude; proactively finds positive solutions to a range of challenges
This is an exciting opportunity to join an award-winning team – if this sounds like you, please get in touch ASAP on firstname.lastname@example.org