Are you an experienced PR Senior Account Executive or Account Executive looking for your next career challenge? We’re a growing agency offering real opportunity and we’re seeking someone to join our friendly and collaborative team delivering outstanding PR and integrated communications campaigns in a fast-paced environment. Ideally, you will have around 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role and strong B2B media relations skills.
This is a full-time permanent role, based primarily in our offices just outside Bicester, Oxfordshire, with some travel to client meetings required. We offer real opportunity for career development with dedicated training programmes, an attractive salary and benefits package, and an environment that’s a great place to work, with a real focus on work-life balance and a sociable culture.
Have you got PR agency experience, a can-do attitude and a nose for a great story? Are you someone who takes pride in delivering excellent client service and creative campaigns, loves turning your hand to new challenges and is fascinated how technology is transforming the way we live? If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.
About the role:
- Working collaboratively with colleagues to execute client briefs across a varied portfolio of accounts, proactively implementing campaigns to achieve excellent results for clients
- Using media relations skills to devise angles, secure media opportunities and create content to secure impactful coverage for clients, with a focus on trade and national media
- Leveraging ability to engage and influence stakeholders across the digital landscape to secure desired PR outcomes
- Acting as day-to-day point of contact for clients and developing trust in delivery of results that support their business aims
- Using excellent organisational skills to ensure all work is delivered on time to a high standard
- Deploying metrics and evaluation techniques to demonstrate the ROI of PR and communications activities to clients
- Experience in a fast-paced B2B PR agency environment, ideally working in technology, marketing, telecoms and energy sectors
- Thrives on variety and a fast-paced working environment as part of a close-knit team to exceed expectations
- Strong media and communications knowledge, delivering multi-channel campaigns across the traditional and digital landscape
- Ability to create compelling, creative and accurate written content, demonstrating your awareness of different styles, interests and agenda of various channels
- Excellent organisational skills developed through working across multiple accounts delivering high quality work on time and on budget to achieve excellent results
- A confident communicator with a flair for forging strong relationships with your team, clients and journalists
- Responsive, adaptable with a can-do attitude; proactively finds solutions to challenges
This is an exciting opportunity to join an award-winning team – if this sounds like you, please get in touch ASAP on firstname.lastname@example.org