Happy New Year! After a restful break over the festive season, the team is back in the office and looking forward to another exciting year at CubanEight.
Raising brand awareness and building a position of expertise is a focus for several our clients’ campaigns. The start of a new year and a new decade provides a media opportunity to do just that with clients’ predictions of what lies ahead in their markets and wider business landscape. Not only does this put the client’s name in front of target audiences, but it also reaffirms their position as authoritative thought leaders within their field. And once the media coverage appears that earned content can be used to amplify their expertise across social channels, to deepen engagement across their networks.
Competition to be included in these roundups is fierce and this has been a collective focus across the agency for the latter part of 2019. Pleased to say that we have secured 20 opportunities across business, national and trade media, including stand alone and inclusion in predictions round ups of what is going to matter to businesses and shape the way consumers live, work and play.
Here are some of the highlights below:
- Kam Zulawski, MD of EMEA @ Creator IQ, leading influencer marketing platform, spoke with Business Cloud about the rise of virtual influencers and use of CGI by brands to enhance audience engagement.
- Dan Bladen, CEO and founder at Chargifi, who provide enterprise wireless charging at scale, shared with NS Business how he sees wireless charging impacting on our everyday lives as we enter a new decade.
- For KCOM, Dave Hawkins, Head of Channel Sales revealed key market trends impacting the channel in Telecoms Reseller
- Peter Barker, CTO at Rufus Leonard, brand experience consultancy, highlighted his top seven predictions to IT Pro Portal – from better application of IoT to enhance environments and drive both utility and entertainment experiences to the commoditisation of AI based recommendation engines.
- Conversational search platform Zoovu’s CMO, Sarah Assous, shared her thoughts with PerformanceIn in their predictions round-up.
- Selligent Marketing Cloud, CMO Niki Hall states the importance of marketers striking a relevancy balance to deliver personalization and brand value with MarTech Series
All in all, real food for thought to kick off the year. It’s been a strong start here at CubanEight across the board and here’s to more great campaign results in 2020.