Converting leads into customers for one of UK’s biggest telecoms companies
KCOM is a leading provider of communications and IT services. The company provides products & services including contact centre as a service, cloud infrastructure & applications, full fibre broadband and connectivity solutions to deliver managed wide area networks & call management solutions.
Tactics / Activity
Working closely with KCOM’s team, we undertook the following activities:
- Qualitative research to uncover the real pain-points of businesses
- Devised a fully integrated internal and external communications campaign
- As the focal point of the programme, we devised and managed an intimate and practical customer and prospect event at one of the UK’s most iconic landmarks – the BT Tower – maximising the relationship with one of KCOM’s existing partners
- Nurturing relationships was key to the success of this campaign, which is why we ensured KCOM’s MD, Head of Direct Sales and the sales team played an important advisory role throughout.
- Converted prospects into customers
- Inspired a new KCOM sales strategy built on trusted relationships
- Engaged a notoriously corporate and introvert audience with creative execution
- Insight from event provided ammunition to develop media content as part of ongoing press office function, securing coverage in key vertical titles
- Positioned KCOM and its team as experts, by developing a social campaign based on engaging multimedia content
- Event content drove the highest engagement on social YTD.
“CubanEight’s pragmatic, capable and focused approach has not only delivered results beyond expectation, but has given us much needed traction in target markets. They are great to work with and their approach is always creative and clear.
In just a few months, they have had an impact that stretches beyond the media. The team are experts in their field and have had a real impact on our marketing objectives.”Key Stevenson - Head of Communications KCOM