Park Place Technologies
Using a unique initiative to break into Ireland and solidify position as global leader
Park Place Technologies set the standard for how the world’s largest data centres drive performance and value from critical IT infrastructures, including servers, storage and networks. Their global reach supports over 16,000 clients across in excess of 140 countries.
Tactics / Activity
- Identify key messaging and audience focus – female STEM skills shortage in Ireland
- Build brand awareness and share of voice in IT and business conversations
- Communicate Park Place initiative to win an internship for female college students at company’s HQ in Cleveland, Ohio
- Build and maintain media momentum positioning Park Place as authoritative voice in Irish tech industry
- Spotlight on Park Place MD of EMEA, organising and running a media day to grow strong relationships between senior leaders and the media.
- 9m+ media circulation
- 4 podcast and radio interviews
- Reached new audience of key decision makers and influencers
- Podcast interview resulted in invitation for Park Place EMEA MD to speak at CIO Conference in Ireland
- Cemented media relationships for future collaboration on editorial opportunities with Park Place Technologies