Supporting fast growth tech company on its first foray outside the US
Signifyd help retailers deliver friction-free buying experiences without the fear of fraud. Serving over 100,000 online retailers across over 100 countries, Signifyd utilise big data, machine learning and domain expertise to provide instant and seamless order decisions, and offer a 100% financial guarantee on any approved online transaction that later turns out to be fraudulent.
Tactics / Activity
- Developed a succinct and fast paced strategy to enable Signifyd to hit the ground running
- Adopted this strategy to maximise media opportunity of Signifyd’s new product in chargeback recovery
- Secured thought-leadership articles and developed strong journalist relationships
- Identified UK retailers as a core audience and established membership with the British Retail Consortium. This enabled CubanEight to maximise partnership opportunities including regular editorial, event presence and access to the influencer programme.
High impact in a short space of time was the priority for Signifyd’s initial activity in the UK.
- 27 pieces of coverage secured in 3 month period, including top target tier 1 media across retail, finance and banking outlets
- 3.25m media circulation
- Media coverage opened opportunity for Signifyd MD to speak at two key leading conferences – British Retail Consortium and the FT
CubanEight’s reputation as a leader in B2B and tech PR made the team a perfect fit for the role.
At such a pivotal time for the business it was important to work alongside an agency that understands our growth ambitions and can build an effective PR campaign to support our long-term goals.Stefan Nandzik Signifyd